Saturday 13 April 2013

Kindle Paperwhite UK

Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors
In this post I am going to review the Kindle Paperwhite . There are quite a few good things about the Kindle Paperwhite . The Kindle Paperwhite is the best selling product in the electronics category at amazon.co.uk and has a 4.5 star rating with 1856 reviews. Pretty accurate. I think it's a good product so lets break it down into the pros and cons.

Pros


Cons


Conclusion

To conclude this review I do think that even though the Kindle Paperwhite has a few cons it still is a great product that most people can't do without.

Thanks for Reading

I have recently made a youtube video about the review for the kindle paperwhite. Has a bit more detail than this blog.


Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment