Thursday 11 April 2013

Best Mens Watches

Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors OK so in this blog post I will be telling you about the best watches with the amazon.com prices. I will tell you what the name of the watch is and tell you who made it. Then I will tell you the price and will tell you why it is  one of the best watches on amazon and why it made my list. In my list will be the best low price watch from each watch brand.

The first watch is called Seiko Men's Watch SNA411.
The watch was obviously made by Seiko as it says it in the title and is a beautiful watch that you will love forever. At only £164.30 the watch is a cheap buy for such a good watch. Bargain really as some watches especially the Rolex watches cost over £10,000 and can be quite a rip off to some people. The reason why this watch is on my blog is because it is very well made and i quite eye catching. I wore it to work one day and my Secretary said it was gorgeous and that she was going to buy one for her husband. The glass is nice and thick but is quite hard to scratch. The watch is very good at maths and with a touch of a button it will easily do simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. It can even do ratios and other types of maths that you will need to do in your life. Also another good thing about this watch is that the crystal on the watch reflects light into peoples eyes to make them go WOW!

The next watch on my list is the Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch #BL5250-02L

This watch was made by Citizen and is quite a good looking watch with a few amazing features. The price of this watch is only £233 and you get a lot of quality for your money. My favorite feature is that you don't need a battery and it is run all through solar energy. This legendary Citizen watch is the best Citizen watch ever made by Citizen. I have heard a lot of people say that this watch feels and looks just right and is like a Citizen watch should be like with it's unique character.


Now lets get onto Rolex. Rolex watches are extremely expensive and the most expensive is worth about 3 quarters of a million. Just for a watch. Who is going to afford that so I am just going to tell you some inexpensive watches that you might have a chance of buying without going into loads of debt.
So the watch is called the ROLEX OYSTER PERPETUAL NO-DATE 116034SCAO GENTS STEEL BRACELET WATCH This watch costs £5,536.50. This is the cheapest Rolex watch I could find on amazon. That is cheap for a Rolex watch. I will do another blog post just about Rolex watches so keep looking for my new posts. I hope to have it published in a few days.


 This next watch is not the most least expensive but is very close and in my opinion is the most beautiful Omega watch on amazon for the price that is £3,245 which is quite expensive but is a quality watch. The watch is called the Omega Seamaster Diver Automatik 36mm. 2222.80.00.




My favourite Breitling watch is the Breitling Mens Superocean Automatic A1332016.C758 Wrist Watch (Wristwatch)
This watch looks cool and for the price it is amazing. Why would anybody not want this watch? You will love the picture on this watch.








Now I have done 5 really good watches and there isn't really any more reasonably affordable watches from any other top brands so if you want to buy one of these watches just click on the blue watch titles.

Thanks for reading.

I have recently made a youtube video about my review for the kindle paperwhite.


Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment